Future Future

awesome

I'd love to have some visuals like that for a track or a show!

YOu should consider into VJing withh your stuff, you're my idol

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

pointless game but fun

The musical part was awesome!
Good programming, if this were a school project id grade you A+

This Game is a Joke 2 This Game is a Joke 2

two thumbs up

i really dig your sense of humour

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

awesome game

i finally got a lucky first day and won it all! was so excited when i won the horse and.... yikes! everything got stuck, that wasn't cool. Pretty good for a demo, but i'd rather go check my luck in other 2 towns at least.

p4c-nightlife [unfinished] p4c-nightlife [unfinished]

get to work!

it becomes a vice not to finish tracks, tell me about it...the constant search for perfection, this track is solid electro house, the bass is so phatt! just didnt like the sidechained pad or stringy things maybe on some parts of the song would be nice once u have finished it, i cannot rate something not complete, but this is a nice overview, though the main idea is well put out, other thing it would be better not to use reverb on the clap sample, change that and the open hat sample something not so gainy (it's eating out the hi-hat groove), that'd give a the whole track a good boost . Let's get to work on our uninished business!

p4c responds:

hehe i personally liked the strings, ill probably still have them around but ill see if i can incorporate them into the track in a sonically pleasing way :) this is a bit too short to judge, yeah. i see where ur coming from in the hats and claps - i had trouble getting a balance of empty air and those instruments, and i still didnt have it down when i posted this, so ill fix that up.

i got ideas, i jsut dont feel like doing them :[ haha u know how that is.

C3ntauri0n - Send Down & Off C3ntauri0n - Send Down & Off

so nice pad!

Nice melody, very relaxing, and the bass is cool, i just dont like the build ups made of snare rolls, that has gotten old, it'd be better off on a downtempo or a breakbeat style. And what's with the mute on the melody on certain parts, i think it was intended that way, but i'd rather that to be chopped instead of muted. It also sounds kind of weird after the first snare roll. Beat comes in so abrupt

C3NTAURI0N responds:

This was made in 2006. It is probably one of the oldest tracks in the top 10 here in this chart. 2 years ago I was practising for what I am today, A so-called 'Talented' artist. Plus this year I have produced my favourite track of all time, 999-The Story Of The Poor C3MIX.

[GF]ExTrA[GF] [GF]ExTrA[GF]

your bass is so phatt!

i. m loving your job, ive just heard another one of your tracks and i notice u use a nice sidechain for the bass which is awesome.
Recognized some vengeance electrohouse library samples which are nice